5 minutes. Serves 1. Don’t let anything go to waste! Ramen Broth Risotto isn’t leftovers, it’s a whole new meal! It’s a great lunch that reduces food waste. We call that a win-win!
Ramen Broth Risotto
- Leftover broth from Sapporo Ichiban Original ramen
- 1/2 cup of leftover rice
- ¼ cup Shredded mozzarella
- Pinch of parsley
- Add rice to the leftover broth in a small saucepan.
2. Bring to a boil
3. Once boiling reduce heat to low and mix in mozzarella until melted
4. Pour into a bowl, top with a sprinkle of parsley, enjoy!